After a long meeting between the team members, we came out with a forced conclusion.
There were 2 main reasons that led us to this solution:
The first one is about the community:
We are receiving hundreds and hundreds DMs from users praying us to keep them in.
As you can check with your own eyes, we received almost 5,000 transactions.
This means that we would have to accept just less than 100 users and refund more than 4900 of them.
This scenario will cause a terrible feedback from almost all the investors, and we would lose the support of the majority of our community, satisfying just a couple of lucky users.
The second one is about the Whitelist:
As we explained in the previous post, ViralSweep had a server outage which caused a downtime.
This unlucky event made the connection between us and their service impossible, not allowing users to check if they were whitelisted or not.
As you can see, ViralSweep decided to restrict our account, so we are now not even able to draw winners.
For the reasons mentioned, the only possible solution at the moment is to do some smart updates to our Tokenomics.
What will happen?
- The Total Supply will be the same.
- The Price Rates will be the same.
- We will NOT mint new tokens.
- The Combined Supply of the sales will be the same.
- The Liquidity Supply will increase significantly.
The real difference will be applied to the initial Prices, in fact:
Private sale price will change from $0.012 to $0.053
Presale price will change from $0.016 to $0.071
Public sale price will change from $0.020 to $0.089
Listing price will change from $0.022 to $0.098
Token distribution and PancakeSwap Listing
In order to give the community time to acknowledge the current situation,
we decided to postpone both the distribution and the listing.
Token Distribution and PancakeSwap Listing: May 3rd, 12:00 UTC.
Here’s the countdown for the event.
Check your total allocation here: crosspad.finance/bnbpool